Artist: Eusebio Pradas
- Studies of Art, University of Barcelona
- Training in Textile Design, Massana-School/Barcelona
- Training in Trompe l'Oeil-graffiti, Stencil-School/Barcelona
- Textile Design for Tinta Xina, S.L., Barcelona and Esther D'Aquitania, Barcelona
- Since 1999 several exhibitions in Barcelona, Madrid, Berlin and New York.
I've still got my little soft bear from childhood days. I grew up in the Mediterranean where the view gets lost between the horizon of the sea and the sky.
In Barcelona my bear and I early on started to admire the works of the architect and designer, Antonio Gaudí (1852-1926), the most remarkable and internationally famous figure in Catalan architecture. He knew how to unite vitality, nature and art in his creations. His creations are full of animals.
With my bear I would like to remind of the dragon covered by mosaic tiles that is guarding the steps of the "Parc Güell" in Barcelona.
Sponsor: Union Investment Real Estate GmbH